Friday, November 30, 2007

Kansas Sunset

So, as much as I don't really like that it takes me 45 minutes to drive home each day I have to say that the view can be spectacular! I saw this from my car and called Stan, who then took a picture from our front yard - and this doesn't even capture how amazing it was!


That morning there was a fox running along the side of the road near our house. Sometimes I see wild turkeys. And there's a pasture on the way to the interstate where jersey cows are often grazing.


There's a lovely tree lined pond. Half-way to work is a large valley that sometimes has fog settled in it and I get to drive thru it. And sunrise can be just as spectacular.

My commute would be my absolute favorite part of the day, if it weren't for the other drivers on the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment