Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I'm It!

I've been tagged by my bestest friend in the whole world Liz

Here are the rules:
1. The player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.

2. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, and then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog for the rules.

One - I compulsively reply to things like this, goes the same for forms. I still have the children's book I'm supposed to send on to some kid sitting (addressed in the envelope) on the front seat of my car along with the letters demanding the same action from 6 other unsuspecting victims. (what's with 6?)

Two - I don't know 6 bloggers, I know 1 and guess who sent this to me... I'll give you one guess!!!

Three - I laughed so hard at the evening news last night that I snorted. I don't even remember what they were talking about. Story of my life.

Four - I eat a Lean Cuisine nearly every day for lunch. I also have a yogurt, some fruit, a V8, 44oz of sweetened iced tea, an ice cream and whatever else I can scrounge up...

Five - Mark, the day manager at my local QT, knows my name. When he says 'have a good day, see you soon', he means it. He knows it... I'll be back again tomorrow.

Six - I'm a sucker for great quotes, but I can never manage to repeat them correctly. Ever. I've stopped trying. My husband is still laughing about some of them.

Tagging: Um, see #2... it's sad, but true.

No comments:

Post a Comment