Saturday, October 22, 2011

After

We ended up taking the sink back.  I know.  Phooey.  After the second one was damaged out of the box, we decided the claims it wouldn't scratch weren't worth the paper they were written on!  But, with the new faucet, I hardly notice that the sink is as shallow as it is.  Add to that a fully functional (read: not leaking) disposal and even a built-in soap dispenser... and I'm so excited about my re-vamped sink.

And, by deciding against the new sink, we have remaining in the budget funds for a new front storm door.  I'm excited about that too.  (oh, and those tomatoes came off our plants - we're finally getting yellow tomatoes. And, just like last year, I'm having to baby the plants through our first frosts hoping to glean enough fruit to make it worth buying the gallon pot in the first place - but they're SOOOO yummy!).

No comments:

Post a Comment