Rosemary Artichoke Chicken
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 t dill weed
- 1 t oregano
- 1 t rosemary
- 2 t lemon peel (fresh lemon zest will burn, due to the oil - stick with dried)
- 1 T crushed garlic
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/4 t pepper
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 can (14 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts
- 2 medium yellow summer squash, cut into 1-inch slices
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 6 wooden skewers, soaked in water
- In a large resealable plastic bag or bowl, combine the oil, dill, oregano, rosemary, lemon peel, garlic, salt and pepper; add chicken. Stir to coat; refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Drain and discard marinade. On soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread the chicken, artichokes, squash and tomatoes.
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 10-15 minutes on each side or until chicken is no longer pink and vegetables are tender. Yield: 6 servings.
Modified from: http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/Rosemary-Skewered-Artichoke-Chicken